AA Battery is our attempt at a remake of the 1983 game Paratrooper. Take control of an anti-aircraft battery and attempt to keep the invaders of your homeland at bay!
According to Wikipedia the original game was voted the worst piece of software of 1983... Please let us know in the comments if we've done any better with our version?
- Menus: Mouse
- Rotate Left: Left Arrow Key
- Rotate Right: Right Arrow Key
- Shoot: Up Arrow Key
- v1.0.3 (2018/04/16)
- Removed the Mac version as well, as we don't have a test machine for supporting it.
- Added a WebGL version for non-Windows platforms.
- Fix: UI scaling issues are hopefully really fixed this time.
- Removed Linux version (2017/12/08)
- The Linux version doesn't seem to be working for most people and I don't have a machine to test on, so rather pulling that version for now.
- v1.0.2 (2017/12/04)
- Fix: Transports occasionally dropped a trooper off the edge of the screen.
- Fix: Guards fired an unnecessary first shot on readying up.
- v1.0.1 (2017/12/01)
- Fix: User interface was broken on most resolutions other than 1920x1080. Should be OK on all 16:9 resolutions now.
- Improved layout of shop screen while redoing it for the resolution fix.
- v1.0.0 (2017/11/31)
- First release
Simply download, extract the zip file and run the executable.